statement of faith
- We believe in the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of the Scriptures as originally given and that they are infallibly and uniquely authoritative and free from error of any sort in all matters with which they deal, including scientific and historical as well as moral and theological (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 2:13).
- We believe in the Eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as ONE God existing in THREE persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; distinguishable but indivisible (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe in the full historicity and perspicuity of the Biblical record of primeval history, including the literal existence of Adam and Eve as the progenitors of all people, the literal fall and resultant divine curse on the creation, the worldwide cataclysmic deluge, and the origin of nations and languages at the tower of Babel (Genesis 1:1-11).
- We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis and his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness (Romans 3:10-18).
the lord jesus christ
CHRIST'S DEATH AND RESURRECTION
- We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared to His disciples (1 Corinthians 15:14; Romans 4:25).
CHRIST'S BODILY ASCENSION
- We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation, and His personal, literal, and bodily coming again the second time for the Church (John 14:2-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
SALVATION BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12, 22; Romans 5:11).
- We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of Christ (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:37-39; 19:1-6).
BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
GIFTS THE THE HOLY SPIRIT
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12-14 and as manifested in the Early Church.
SPIRIT FILLED LIVING
- We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world, perfecting holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith (Ephesians 5:18; 1 Corinthians 6:14).
- We believe in the Table of the Lord, commonly called Communion or the Lord's Supper, for believers (1 Corinthians 11:28-32).
TITHES, OFFERING, AND PROSPERITY
- We believe in the Tithe (the first ten percent of our income) that belongs to the Lord, offerings that are given willingly, and alms that are given to the poor. We believe prosperity is the will of God for every believer and always to be associated with God’s purpose (Deuteronomy 8:18; 2 Corinthians 8:9; 9:6-15).